Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chapter 1

*On the phone*
A7bk..
Noura: stop it 7amad i'm blushing :$
7amad: ya 7lwk ya 7beebtiiii, t7beeni?
Noura: 6ab3an
7amad: 6ab3an aish?
Noura: t3rf ent -_-
7amad: la ma a3ref
Noura: a7bk akthar
7amad: I'm the happiest person alive :'(
Noura: 7abeebi I have to go now, bye
7amad: Bye :(


Of course, I know that being with a guy is wrong. And I know that I would loose my family's trust, I think about this DAILY. But I can't leave 7amad, hw '3AAAAAAIR<3 Ana a7ibah w hw y7bny. He's the love of my life, o I know that he's gonna be the father of my children. Gbl ma nkoon m3 b3'6 gal ly ina hw yb'3a ykoon abo awlady, w I trust him with all my heart. Mn jdd, I don't want to risk my parent's (more like my mother's trust) and my brother's, bs 7amad is different and I know it...  

*BBM Chat*
Reema: PING!!!
Reema: PING!!!
Reema: PING!!!
Reema: PING!!!
Noura: besmellah ilra7man ilra7em, 5aaaiirrrr??
Reema: hehe sorry :$ ilbanat jayeen 3indy come over
Noura: bas2al omy
*2 minutes later*
Noura: jaya il7een

I wore my Armani sweatpants, and a white shirt. My hair was 7oosa as usual, I just added some lipgloss. What? She's my best friend I'm not going to her house wearing something "kash5a"
I went to Reema's house and found that the girls had already arrived -Sara, Madawi, and Lama-


We chatted a little, watched a movie, danced around. Basically we had fun! I needed to go to the bathroom, so I went and left my stuff on the couch near Sara.


*Sara's side*
Noura's phone was ringing NONE STOP! Who's Heba? I don't think she knows a Heba?? Guess she does.. Ughh!! What's taking her so long? I should answer and say that Noura's in the bathroom.


*Picks up the phone and answers it*
Sara: Aloo?
7amad: Halla b 7abeebat galby Noura!
Sara: Who the hell are you? 

--------------------------------------------------------------
@TheBlogger57
Email: TheBlogger57@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment