Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introduction

This is a fiction blog, but some posts are real. I enjoyed writing and i've been inspired by everything that's been happening now in this generation. So, I wanted my blog to be read by everyone and I wanted people to learn from my mistakes.


Let me tell you a little bit about me;
My name is Noura. I am now 15, I 'm currently dating. I have one older brother called 3abdalla. My parents are happily married. My mom ''5loud'' is what you call amazing!!! I'm extremely close to my mother and 3abdallah.. My relationship with my dad ''A7mad'' is superficial cause he travels a lot ''business trips'' :)


I go to a private school with my amazing best friend Reema <3 It's like we can read each others minds.. She's literally the most amazing friend in the world.


I'm saving up my words for the actual story so wish me luck..


And please follow me on twitter: @TheBlogger57
Email me if you have any suggestions: TheBlogger57@gmail.com 


tara mara7 asawy post lel chapters ila law sawaitoly follow fe twitter o 7amastony :D!!!


2 comments: