Monday, June 18, 2012

Chapter 3


*The pin message*
From: Noura
To: Moudhi Al******

Ism3y enty e7tarmy nafsek :* ma 3endy hal 7rkat I'm not lesbo mthlk o mthl ashkalk hathy, tarra 3aib hal kalam o ana el7amdila bnt mu7taramah o ma asawy hathy il 5arabee6. 3ndy thi8at ahly o ana ma raboony 3alla hatha il kalam. i7tarmy nfsk w la tkalmeeny law sm7ty!

------------------------------
From: Moudhi Al******
To: Noura

I know you want me xx bss I'll keep an eye of you till you're mine!!!!!

------------------------------

Sara&Lama: mashallah marra te3feen trdeen ;o
Madawi: ee 9dg !!
Reema: lool shukran :$
Noura: atmana bukra ma ashofha in school :( wla trsly shay
All: don't worry she won't

Lama and Madawi went back home. So, Noura decided to tell Sara the truth about everything that has been going on between Hamad and her.

Noura: Reema tara Sara shway o tekshfny..
Reema: tekshfk? 3an 7amadd??? kaif aish 9ar?
Noura: *She told Reema how Sara figured out, and she decided to tell her*


Noura: Sara kan I talk to you for a minute?
Sara: Sure!
Noura: a3ref enty aish ga3da tfakreen 3any.. and you're WRONG!!!! I'll tell you everything from A to Z. You know Hamad Al***** ?
Sara: Ee il walad ely b nafs madrsatna bss mn jehat il awlad?
Noura: yup, rsally text awal enah y7ebny marra w il kalam ily yktba marra muather! everyday he sends me up to 25 messages, telling me how much he loves me and cares about me. I spent two whole month avoiding him, but he still kept sending me the texts, and I got so angry that I told him for the hundredth time to stop texting me, but he still kept on telling me to give him at least a chance before I change my number. So I gave him a chance, I know it's wrong but I just wanted to get rid of him, and it wasn't bbm or anything we would just dm each other on twitter, but after a few weeks I fell for him, I really did. He added me on bbm and we talked more frequently, we talked 24/7 wether we were fighting or sweet talking we would just talk. with every word he said I kept falling for him, and he kept buying me stuff like red roses, bracelets, whatever.. then we started talking on the phone. we fell for each other and we're really in love. wallah I love him with all my heart walla! yb'3a ytzawajny a9ln! o i5tarna baby names! I know, weird bs i7na n7b b3'6 walla! a9ln akthar mn marra jaa wa7d yt7arash 3alay w dayman hw yjy w ydaf3 3any!! A7ibaa Sara walla A7ibaa
*Noura starts crying* 
Sara: 7abeeeebty noura :') !!!!!! 5ala9 e4a el salfah kitha ajl ra7 awgaf ma3ak! etha ento l hathy il daraja t7boon b3'6 laish awgf fe 6reegkom? :D
Noura: THANK YOUUU!!! WALLA MARA SHOKRAN<3 
Sara: 7abeebty <3 bss lazm tgoolyn l m'6awy w lama! 
Noura: I will :") *Hugs Sara*

*Noura's phone rings*
Noura: yalla lazm aroo7 ja el sawag byee! 
All: Bye ! 

*Noura arrives home and is thinking to herself*
a3lm 7amad aw la? La a5af ysawy moshkilah kbeerah! maby mshakl m3 el nass! bss hathy awal marah a5aby mn 7amad shay :o .. allah ystr! 

*Next day at school* 
Reema, Sara, and Noura were walking down the hall. Noura wgft 3ashan trmy shay bl zbalah, o Sara w Reema kamalo mashy. Faj2ah jat  Mo'6y w msakt Noura w da5alat'ha el ma5zn. (el m5zn moshtarak bain 8sm el awlad wl banat. ya3ny ygdroon el 3yal wl banat yd5loona!)
Noura: Wsh tbeen?? Ba3dy 3anyy!!!
Mo'6y: ana a3rf ink t7beeny!! lazm t3tarfain. I3TARFY!
Noura: ana ma a7bk! ma a7bk! ana moo boya! 
Mo'6y: ya kathaba! ana awareek a5aleek t3tarfain yal na9aba! 
*Suddenly Noura's phone starts ringing.. she forgot to put it on silent*

*Mo'6y answers*
Mo'6y: meen Heba :/ ?
Mo'6y: Aloo? meen?
7amad: aloo? Noura?
Mo'6y: meen ent? 
7amad: uhhhhh.. ana o5oo Noura 3abdalla, meen enty?
Mo'6y: ana 9deegat Noura, ismy Mo'6y! 
*7amad thinking to himself: Mo'6y? Noura ma 3ndaha 9deega ismaha Mo'6y*
7amad: 6yb Mo'6y momkn akalm i5ty lw sm7ty?
Mo'6y: magdar, hy bl 7amam!
*Noura shouts: 7amad ana bl ma5zan el mushtarak HELP!!*
7amad: mu ka2ana hathy Noura?
Mo'6y: la mo hy.. BYE!
*Hangs-up*

Mo'6y: ya 7amaraa! f'67teeny! ha4a o5ook! meen 7amad??
Noura: malk sh'3l! please itrkeeny!! (Noura can't leave 'cause Mo'6y maskat'ha o hy mara gwya w 3aree'6a)
Mo'6y: btrkik lama tgoleen ly ink t7beeny!
Noura: La! please itrkeeny :"( 

*Faj2ah bab 8sm el 3yal ynft7 w yd5l 7amad M3A9B*
7amad:... 
------------------------------------------
@TheBlogger57
Email: TheBlogger57@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment