Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chapter 8


7amad: Noura, aby aklmk fe maw'9oo3..
Noura: aish hw?
7amad: Noura t7beeny ?
Noura: akeed! laish ma a7bk?
7amad: 6yb gooleeha..
Noura: agoul aish?
7amad: ink t7beeny
Noura: *thinking to herself* mabi agoul l7amad eny a7iba gidam M7amad. M7amad would be heartbroken :( .. but I have to do it!
Noura: *whispering in 7amad's ear* mara7 agoul gdam M7amad, 5air? wsh jabah?
7amad: 6ayb, M7amad 3ady t6lblna 2 Frappuccinos? 
M7amad: *looking so sad* ee 6ayb. *he left*
Noura: *feeling guilty for 7amad and sad for M7amad* a7bk!
7amad: ta3rfeen aish knt bagoul lk?
Noura: la?? 
7amad: amana la tz3aleen w jawbeeny b 9ara7a!
Noura: akeed.. ??
7amad: feek shay? fe a7ad ga3d yz3jk? a7ad sawalk shay?
Noura: la laish?
7amad: le2any a7is ma 9ar lk 5lgy, o a7s ink ma tbeeny. ma 9rty tlageenly wajh o Noura a7bk ma abeek tit'6ayagain mny!!
Noura: *Thinking to herself* shit! shit! shit! I really need a good explanation :o .. WAIT! I know :D .. 
Noura: 7amad.. 
7amad: Hala?
Noura: 3alay il dawra :$
7amad: oh, okay *looking weirdly funny* asif az3ajtk, I should've thought about that.. um, okay.. 
Noura: yalla lazim arou7 al7een, bye
7amad: bye babe 

Noura left Starbucks without getting her Frappuccino from M7amad.

*BBM chat*
MohammedF: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!!
NouraAlFlani: Hala?
MohammedF: What the hell happened with 7amad?? He's acting weird!
NouraAlFlani: it's because I told him something.. 
MohammedF: care to share -_-?
NouraAlFlani: I told him that I'm on my period, which is almost true. I'm expecting it soon.
MohammedF: you told him you were on your .. you know .. and now he's acting weird. I don't blame him who wouldn't?
NouraAlFlani: hey! it's just my period, what's wrong with that? I'm getting a lot of mood swings 'cause it's coming soon, and you don't want me getting angry at you! okay?
MohammedF: talk about it with your GIRLfriends, not BOYfriends okay? I'm a guy, don't forget that!
NouraAlFlani: whatever.. anyways I need to meetup with you, I have to tell you something.
MohammedF: me too, so what do you say? Taco bell tomorrow at 8?
NouraAlFlani: I'll be there ..

No comments:

Post a Comment