Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chapter 7

@Noura_AlFlani: aish hw?
@Mohammed_AlFlani: Add me on bbm

@Noura_AlFlani:Whoooaa!! no way.. you can stalk me on twitter or do anything bss I'm not going to add you!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: Add me just one day o b3dain emsa7eeny o mara7 az3jk please
@Noura_AlFlani: Fine okay.. o tara I'll add you bss 3ashan ma tez3ejny :D
@Mohammed_AlFlani: okay, add me 2*******
@Noura_AlFlani: 6yb.


*Noura adds M7amad on BBM*


MohammedF: tw ma nwr ;*
NouraAlFlani: shokran *Noura ga3da t9eer zg ma3ah*
MohammedF: affa :( mafy "bwjoodk" ?
NouraAlFlani: Laa,, le2ana tw '6lm my list...
MohammedF: it's just a day, la t9eereen nafsiya law sama7ty :(
NouraAlFlani: fine :) see I added a smiley face :)
MohammedF: great :D so aish ga3da tsween?
NouraAlFlani: nothing..
MohammedF: How can you do nothing when your talking to me :D ?
NouraAlFlani: Hahaha very funny -_-
MohammedF: el 3yal ynadoony ttyl :*
NouraAlFlani: bye :D


*Noura tweeted "I WANT BASKIN ROBBINS :'( "


15 minutes later


MohammedF: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!!
NouraAlFlani: Hala?
MohammedF: eft7y bab baitkom..
NouraAlFlani: na3am?? wish jayibk :o ?
MohammedF: I'm not there, just go out. fe shay lk :*
NouraAlFlani: okay?


Noura: *thinking* wsh yby hatha -_-?


Noura went out and found 3 LARGE Baskin Robbins bags.. they had all their 31 flavors in medium cups. Noura's jaw dropped to the floor, she then went back inside to talk to m7amad.


NouraAlFlani: M7amaaaaaad :o 
MohammedF: I didn't know which flavor you liked so I decided to buy them all :$
NouraAlFlani: THAAAAAANNNKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUU <3<3 :* I LOVE IT :")
MohammedF: glad you did ;*


Noura stayed up all night just talking to M7amad.


A whole day passed and Noura still didn't delete M7amad 


Days passed and Noura didn't delete M7amad, she didn't tell her friends about him too. Wherever she went, she saw M7amad. He made sure that her friends didn't see him, then it would cause unwanted drama. Noura slowly started falling for M7amad, and ignoring 7amad. She was in love with two guys, and that was very confusing for her.


*BBM chat*


HamadAlFlani: hey babe :*
NouraAlFlani: hi
HamadAlFlani: Noura I need to meet up with you..
NouraAlFlani: madry 7amad, magdar this week 3ndy ktheer homework.
HamadAlFlani: please I need to tell you something, it's very important.
NouraAlFlani: *Noura was intrigued she wanted to know what he wants to tell her* ummm, okay. meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at 5:00 pm.
HamadAlFlani: I'll be there!


The next day came and Noura went to Starbucks, she saw 7amad waiting for her with someone.. OMG!!
















WHAT?!




















THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING???
















7amad was waiting for her with M7amad.. "OMG! I'm in deep trouble :s .. I hope 7amad didn't find out" She thought to herself.. 


Noura: el salam 3alaikom
Both: w3alaikom el salam


7amad looked upset, Noura felt like her belly was flipping, and M7amad.. oooh M7amad had the most guiltiest looking faces EVER!


7amad: Noura, aby aklmk fe maw'9oo3..
Noura: aish hw?
7amad: ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment