Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chapter 6

*The twitter DM*
@Mohammed_AlFlani: Hey Noura!
@Noura_AlFlani: Halla?
@Mohammed_AlFlani: I'm .. I'm in love with you, I know it's wrong but I just can't get you out of my mind, I know you're with my best friend but what can I do? walla a7bk!

@Noura_AlFlani: M7md?? what the hell? I'm with 7amad, and I love him! I'm sorry bss ma a7bk. abeek tskr il maw'6oo3 o ma tfta7a mara thanya o etha sakart il maw'6oo3 mara7 agool l 7amad!! 
@Mohammed_AlFlani: I love you, o 9dgeeny ba5aleek t7beeny. Mara7 aklmk 3n il maw'6oo3 bss watch your back. whenever you go out I'll be there behind you!
@Noura_AlFlani: Wth? Bye m7md!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: bye <3


Weeks passed and whenever Noura went out she'd find that m7md is there! Noura invited Reema and Sara over to talk about m7md..


Noura: Banat shoofu *shows them the DM*
Reema: aish yby hatha ;o ??
Sara: omg noura.. you've got 2 hotties on your shoulders ;)
Noura: Sara.. kly zg! he should respect me I'm his best friend's girlfriend -_-
Reema: you should tell 7amad..
Noura: maby agol l 7amad o ysawe houshat, they were friends since KG o maby a5areb 3ela8at'hum!!!!
Sara: ya mama aish ely t5arbeen bainhom? ho 5arab 3ila8ata m3 7amad mn awal ma galk ina y7bk!
Reema: I'm with Sara
Noura: banat maby a5arb bain 2 best friends, I'll feel very guilty, o I don't want anyone to come between me and you guys... so why would I do that to 7amad?
Reema: Ma3rf wsh agoolk
Noura: a3rf ina e4a a7d ja o 5arab bainy o bainkom ana banhar, I'll get depressed, I won't even feel like a have a purpose in life.. basically I'd want to die!
Sara: 7abeebtii Noura<3 5ala9 don't tell 7amad if you don't want to. bss lazm tgooleen il m7amad yba3d mnk!
Reema: ee o i4a ma ba3ad mnk, ana baroo7 l 7amad myself o agoola 3n his asshole best friend!
Noura: Okay, thanks guys :")


*Twitter DMs*
@Noura_AlFlani: M7amad...
@Mohammed_AlFlani: Halla :* ?
@Noura_AlFlani: back off!!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: wsh g9dk?
@Noura_AlFlani: stop following me wherever I go, wila bagool l 7amad kl shay!!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: I know you more than you know yourself, o you would never do that to two best friends :p 
@Noura_AlFlani: I wouldn't, bs one of my best friends would. she hates you for following me o she told me if you didn't stop hitting on or following me, she will run to 7amad and tell him!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: which one Reema or Sara? my guess is Reema 3ashan hy t7b titda5al b ashya2 malha da5al feeha!
@Noura_AlFlani: kaif t3rf Reema o Sara? o kaif t3rf hathy el ashya2 3n reema? Meen galk ina Reema aw Sara? ymkn tkoon el bnt ya Lama aw M'6awi!
@Mohammed_AlFlani: A3rf ina Reema o Sara are 2 of your best friends o a3rf hathy el ashya2 3n Reema 3ashan 7amad ygooly kl swalfk enty o 9deegatk fa a3rf sh59yat'hum! o enty ma glty l Lama w M'6awy 3n 7amad.. fa ma glteelhom 3any ;) 
@Noura_AlFlani: Please leave me alone :( ma abeek please! aby 7amad<3
@Mohammed_AlFlani: Allah allah! enty l hathy el darajaah ma tbeeny :o ? mara7 az3jk mara thanya on twitter bs 3alla shr6 ..
@Noura_AlFlani: aish hw?
@Mohammed_AlFlani: ..... 
-----------------------------------------------------------
@TheBlogger57
Email: TheBlogger57@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment