Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chapter 9

*Taco bell the next day*

M7amad was already waiting for Noura
Noura knew that what she had to tell him was gonna break his heart, but she had to.

Noura: elsalam 3alaikom
M7amad: wa3alaikom elsalam
Noura: so?
M7amad: so?
Noura: I need to tell you something..
M7amad: and I need to tell you something, so let's say what's on our mind in the same time okay?
Noura: okay.
M7amad: one, two, three!
*they spoke in the same time*
Both: I think we should stop!
Both: what?!
Both: how did you.. ? haa?
Noura: how did you know that I was gonna say that?
M7amad: I didn't! I just felt guilty, and knew that what I did to 7amad was wrong. So I wanted to stop this before anything else happens.
Noura: well.. I feel the exact same way, and I love 7amad too much to hurt him </3
M7amad: I know you do, and if anyone and I really do mean ANYONE found out about us, he'll be heartbroken, losing his best friend and girlfriend.
Noura: I completely agree, but..
M7amad: but?
Noura: I don't know what to do? I have mixed feelings, I love you both and want to be with you both!
M7amad: I know.. and that's one of the reasons why I can't be with you. If you become mine you have to have feelings towards me only. I'm not competing with another guy.
Noura: a3rf :(
*a tear escaped from her eyes*
M7amad: la t9ee7een! ta3rfeen eny ab'3a akon ma3ak bs magdar!! etifagna 3ala hatha ilshay ma3 b3'6..
*M7amad wipes Noura's tears*
Noura: a3rf, It's hard to say goodbye.
M7amad: I know *wiping away his tears when Noura wasn't looking* ana a7bk mahma 9ar <3
Noura: 7etta ana a7bk!

Noura stood-up to leave when she bumped into someone...

Noura: asfaa! asfa! ma kan ga9dy!!

Noura looks-up to see..





OH MY GOD?!!


Noura: NA3AM?!

No comments:

Post a Comment